Luff Meadow, Needham Market

£159,500

Request a Viewing
STAIRCASING AVAILABLE! 55% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY.

Oakheart are delighted to offer to market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, located in the ever popular market town of Needham Market. Set on a cul-de-sac road with a brick surround driveway leading to two properties, the property benefits from off road parking to the side of the property, with space for at least three cars. Upon entry to the property, the hallway is spacious offering space for shoes and coats, with a door to the cloakroom, and another door heading through to the open plan Kitchen/Lounge.

The kitchen area benefits from built in appliances including dishwasher, oven with a hob and extractor over and a built in fridge/freezer. There is space for a washing machine, and amp...
STAIRCASING AVAILABLE! 55% SHARED OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY.

Oakheart are delighted to offer to market this well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, located in the ever popular market town of Needham Market. Set on a cul-de-sac road with a brick surround driveway leading to two properties, the property benefits from off road parking to the side of the property, with space for at least three cars. Upon entry to the property, the hallway is spacious offering space for shoes and coats, with a door to the cloakroom, and another door heading through to the open plan Kitchen/Lounge.

The kitchen area benefits from built in appliances including dishwasher, oven with a hob and extractor over and a built in fridge/freezer. There is space for a washing machine, and ample cupboard space. The lounge area is spacious with French doors leading out to the private rear garden. There is also a large storage cupboard under the stairs. Heading up to the first floor, at the top of the stairs the master bedroom is to your right, overlooking the garden, which is a considerable size with plenty of space for wardrobes and dressers. In the middle of the landing is bedroom three, which is also a good size room and currently occupies a single bed with a desk. Bedroom Two is a long double room which overlooks the front of the property. The family bathroom benefits from a shower over, a low level WC and hand wash basin, with tiled surround and flooring. the property is extremely well presented throughout and offered in turn key condition ready for the new owner.

All viewings are subject to qualification from the housing association.

The asking price of £159,500 is a share percentage of 55%, with the full asking price being £290,000. Estimated rental cost for the remaining 45% is expected to be under £300 PCM. There are also no staircase restrictions*

If you are interested in getting on to the property ladder and considering shared ownership, call Oakheart Bury St Edmunds today.

Would you like more information about this property or plan a viewing?

Give us a call