Estate Agent Trainee Negotiator
Branch Location: Sudbury, CO10
Oakheart Property is the fastest growing Estate & Letting Agency in Colchester & surrounding areas, offering traditional values, but with a modern approach to the transaction of property. We are on the search for a Trainee Sales Negotiator to join our team in Sudbury.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Generating and booking valuations
- Conduct property viewings
- Negotiate offers
- Agree sales & progress sales through to exchange and completion.
- You’ll demonstrate excellent customer service and sales skills.
- You should be a clear and professional communicator
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, you’ll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always looking to work in collaboration with your customers as well as your colleagues.
- You’ll demonstrate sound judgement and your resilience means you see setbacks not as obstacles, but as opportunities.
- Previous Estate Agency experience would be desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Competitive basic salary with commission
- Driving License (required)
Job Type: Full-time,: Mon- Fri, occasional weekend work
Salary - £18,000 - £25,000 depending on experience plus Bonus
Benefits - Fuel card, generous bonus scheme, company pension, on-site parking
Holiday - 28 days
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply with your CV to [email protected]