Estate Agent Assistant Manager
Branch Location: Sudbury, CO10
Oakheart Property is the fastest growing Estate & Letting Agency in Colchester & surrounding areas, offering traditional values, but with a modern approach to the transaction of property. We are on the search for an Assistant Manager to join our new team in Sudbury.
You must be performance-driven and possess the ability to reach and exceed targets; additionally, to these targets, you must be able to hit and surpass personal and team targets. You are a leader that must take control of your team and drive them to fulfil their targets and succeed under your management. You will ensure the smooth running of the branch by working closely with the Branch Manager.
- To observe, train & coach your teams
- Working in close contact with the Branch Manager
- handling high volume of inbound and outbound contact
- Registering client details and pass to relevant in branch teams to arrange viewings
- Book property valuations
- Completing administrative tasks for our network of branches to ensure the smooth running of operations
- Working with your team to deliver success and consistently high service standards
The ideal candidate will...
- Be target orientated with a proven track record of achievement
- Be enthusiastic and motivated at all times
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organised
- Have the ability to develop and maintain internal and external relationships
- Display high standards of service and presentation
- Driving License (required)
Job Type: Full-time,: Mon- Fri, occasional weekend work
Salary - £22,000 - £28,000 depending on experience plus Bonus
Benefits - Fuel card, generous bonus scheme, company pension, on-site parking
Holiday - 28 days
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply with your CV to [email protected]